So yay! There was a lot of projects to do this semester, and two of my classes were in things I have no actual experience in, so there were a lot of late nights. One thing I learned is that I really enjoy digital photography! Enjoyed it enough that I went and bought a new camera. I had borrowed a friend's to do the class with because I didn't want to spent $1000+ on a hobby I'm not going to enjoy. But, considering the fact that HSpoon commented that he hadn't seen me so interested in a class yet and the fact that I have ideas for shoots now, yeah. New camera. XD I will probably post some up here from time to time because why not?
Anyhoo, have some projects in mind for this summer:
- Vinyl stickers. I keep meaning to get on that, but not really feasible during school. I'll have the summer to build up a library and figure out custom prices. Thinking of using Etsy, but not decided yet.
- New website stuff. I need a new layout for my main site, my portfolio, my graphic site, and going to make a new one for a photography portfolio. Have ideas and mocks, just haven't gotten around to coding them yet. That's a big one I want to do this summer.
- Revamp commission arts. Again, might use Etsy for this, though I'll post about it here. I need to sit down and figure actual time and cost instead of guesstimating. Means the price will go up. Don't know if that will help, but we'll see. If you want to commission art at a lower price, better contact me before I change them! If we start the process before I change the price, you'll get the lower price.
- Finish some character arts. I have several I've started but not finished. I'm going to try and get those done as well. It's not high on my priority list, but it is there!
- Photos for Sakky! I promised some car stock drawing photos when I got my new car, and now that it's sunny and warm outside, after Akon that will occur. Have no idea if any of them will be useful, but I need the practice anyways. Yeah, that's it. It's not an excuse to play with my new toy! XD
I also want to apologize for the fact that I haven't been in touch with people too often. The past few years have been rather stressful with school, work and other personal things. I'm the kind of person that tends to withdrawal when that happens, so talking to people when I'm not having a good time is very hard for me to do. Mostly because I'm a pity whore, and if I start getting attention for sad things, I will spiral down into full pity whore mode! Still, I do feel bad that I've dropped out of contact with some people. There are people here at DA that I know over AIM, but since I don't have it on during work, I never get to talk to them anymore. I have other friends that I've simply lost touch with, which I don't like but don't know what to do about it. It's that cycle where I feel guilty about not emailing them so I don't, which makes me feel even more guilty! Anyone have any suggestions for that?
"Worst. Rescuce. EVER." - Tenth Doctor
comments / favs / watches?Comments:
I like comments. I apprecate any comments I get. But I only reply to helpful, explanitory, or otherwise meaningful comments.Favs:
I like favs. I like favs a lot. But I would prefer you not to fav my entire gallery. Of course, I can't stop you, but it makes more sense that if you want to look at my gallery, it's much easier to just go directly to it.Watches:
I love watchers. You all make me feel like my arts are worthwhile. But I won't add you just because you add me. I'll check your page out, and if I'm really, really REALLY impressed, I'll add you.
last update: 06.02.15
trades/gifts/requestsTrade Status: Open | Request Status: Open
stuff i'm working on right now
- Character art for all the players in our Runeloards game about 25% done, got all the sketchs and started the line and coloring
- Site design overhauls - dubird.net, thegwg.org, jadeslashgraphics.com
stuff i will do
- BSP fanfic - Working on Ch. 7
- Revisit Star Trek Senshi - I'm still getting favs and comments on those, so apparently they're popular. So I want to do some more. ^_^;
- New art for each of my own characters - 5% - working on it
- Revamp my Gundam Wing Site - 85% - knocking off my to-do list there
stuff i want do
- Funny comic idea from O3D at Sheezy *snork* - (moved down because I don't know if I'll ever be able to pull it off)
Reading this tagline will hypnotize you into submission. Now, dance for me!